I don’t like to talk about me, but here are some clues.
- Brute: Welcome to my Brutes museum. Brute is a drawings art gallery focused on hefty, mascular, beefy, seriously hairy, rugged, mature men.
- A city: London, Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Seville, Lisbon…
- A colour: Black (although it’s not a color).
- A band: I’m very eclectic, from Morrissey to Paul Weller, from Depeche Mode to PJ Harvey, from The Divine Comedy to Nine Inch Nails, from Blur to Radiohead, from Baroque Music to Gary Numan, From Jazz to The Smiths, From Bossanova to Ian Brown, From Standard Big Band Classics to Nicola Conte, Massive Attack, Low …
- A book: Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
- A film: I can’t choose just one! Some clues: Blade Runner, La Reine Margot, Satyricon, Dangerous Liaisons…
- A number: 7
- A hobby: Travelling, cooking, movies, music… but most of all: drawing!
- A quote: ” Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.” (Groucho Marx).
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.